Thursday, March 24, 2011

Short Quiz Thingie to Pass the Time...

Do you tend to speed when you drive?
-Oh god yes

Does your temper flare a lot?
-all the time...i am a redhead lol not really ssshhh

Do you get emotional easily?
-unfortunately

Which shoe goes on first?
-that one that i grab first

Are you lazy?
-more than i should be

Name one thing you do that people always tell you about:
-I crack my knuckles or play air piano

Are you superstitious?
-who wants to know?!?

Do you get bored with relationships quickly?
-depends on who i am with

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
-no no no no

What do you sleep in?
 -...........sometimes a shirt

RANDOM

Who do you wish you could hang out with right now?
-My boys in disney, or my homeboy in Greensboro

Name one thing you absolutely can not stand:
-My weight.

Where do you spend most of your time?
-not in my room

Have you ever hit a squirrel when you were driving?
-no!!!

Did your car ever break down?
-all the time....

What is the longest amount of time you've been awake?
-Almost 2 whole days.

1 comment:

  1. LOL i love the first commetn about speeding, that sounds a bit like me :P

    ReplyDelete